بیو گرافی مدیر گروه زبان انگلیسی کارشناسی ارشد و دکتری
دکتر حمید رضا حق وردی
Dr. Hamid Reza Haghverdi
Ph.D in Teaching English as a Second Language. 2002. Department of Higher Education and Research, University of Khorasgan, Isfahan, 2002. Dissertation:Construct Validity of Current Listening Comprehension Tests
M.A. (Teaching English). 1992. Department of Higher Education, University of Khorasgan, Isfahan. MA thesis: Dictation as a Measure of Language Proficiency
B.A. (English) 1989. Foreign Language Department, University of Isfahan, Isfahan.
Member of the Academic Staff with the rank of Assistant Professor at Khorasgan Islamic Azad University in Isfahan since 2002 and as a lecturer since 1992. َََAs the Head of the English Department since 2008, I have taught phonetics and phonology, discourse analysis and practical teaching to MA students. I have also offered Language Laboratory courses, together with Testing to BA students. I have also cooperated with Bandar Abass Islamic Azad University to present MA courses. I know three languages, Persian, English and some Arabic. .
· Management of Language Laboratory
· Organization of Research Journal of Language sciences
· Program development for MA courses
· Evaluation of Listening Comprehension Tests
· Supervising PhD and masters theses.(30 cases)
· Head of the Graduate school. English Department
Teaching graduate courses in:
· Second Language Testing in Persian and English
· Educational Research Methods
· Principles and Methods of Language Teaching in Persian and English
· Curricula and Materials in Language Teaching in Persian and English
· Listening Comprehension.
· Seminar on second language listening comprehension
- Haghverdi, H. (2001). Construct Validity of Current Listening Comprehension Tests. Danesh va Pazhoohesh, 9, 13-24.
- Haghverdi, H. (2005). Listening Comprehension Testing Revisited. ALTE Second International Conference. 19-21 May. Berlin, Germany.
- Haghverdi, H. (2006). Using Subskills in Testing Listening Comprehension. Fundamental Concepts in Applied Linguistics. 1. 137-146.
- Haghverdi, H. (2007). The English Language Teaching and Learning Landscape. CELC Symposium 2007. Singapore.
- Haghverdi, H. (2008). Are the Listening Comprehension Assessments reliable and Valid? Selected Papers from the Second CELC Symposium for Language Teachers. National University of Singapore. 1. 137-146.
- Haghverdi, H. (2009). The Relationship between English Sentence Structure and Translation Quality. Proceedings of the Regional Conference on Studies in TESL and Literary Translation. 1, 205- 218.
- Haghverdi, H. ( forthcoming). Listening Skills Practice. A Practical Course for the Language Laboratory. Khorasgan Islamic University, Isfahan.
Results 1 - 10 of about 33 for hamid reza haghverdi. (0.02 seconds)
Dr. Hamid Reza Haghverdi. Speech. validity, reliability, assessment, listening comprehension. This study was conducted to examine the construct validity of ...
khuisf.iau.ofis.ir/default.aspx?conferences&member=2443&page=1 - 18k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Hamid Reza Haghverdi Khorasgan Islamic Azad University. New horizons in teaching and testing listening via phonetics and phonological awareness - what is ...
conferences.ncl.ac.uk/pglinguistics/programme.php - 12k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Hamid Reza Haghverdi. Khorasgan Islamic Azad University. Abstract. This study was conducted to examine the construct validity of the three listening ...
conferences.ncl.ac.uk/pglinguistics/Paper%20abstracts/Haghverdi.pdf - Similar pages - Note this
Hamid Reza Haghverdi. 27/6/2006, First Pearl River Delta English Studies Graduate Student Conference, University of Macau Departement of English ...
126.96.36.199/e_resources/conf/Conferencelist.asp?start=61 - 19k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
CELC Symposium – Programme
Hamid Reza Haghverdi, Singapore Rm. Parallel Paper Session 51 How do Taiwanese learners benefit from morphological awareness during lexical process of ...
www.nus.edu.sg/celc/symposium/programme.htm - Similar pages
ALTE Programme 2005 Master:ALTE Programme
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
Haghverdi, Hamid Reza. L. Language Training via listening Assessment, ...... Dr. Hamid Reza Haghverdi is Assistant Professor at Khorasgan Islamic Azad University...
www.alte.org/further_info/alteberlin2005_programme.pdf - Similar pages
Validity and reliability of Listening Comprehension Tests.
Comparative Phonetic Acquisition in Persian and English.
Second Language Teaching Strategies.
Phonology in Persian and English.
Writing books for Language Laboratory Courses.
Presentations in Conferences
CELC Syposium 2007. The English Language Teaching and Learning Landscape: Continuity, Innovation and Diversity. 30 May 2007 to 1 June 2007, National University of Singapore.
Second International ALTE Conference. Language Assessment in a multicultural Context. Berlin. 19-21 May, 2005.
National Conference on Promotin of Science Education for University Professors. ISESCO in cooperation with Islamic Azad University. 20-22 September 2006, Isfahan. Iran.
The 3rd Newcastle Postgraduate Conference in Theoretical and applied Linguistics. Newcastle
University. July, 2008
Invited Presentations, Workshops and Teaching
Fundamental Concepts in Applied Linguistics Research. On the validity of Using subskills in Testing Listening comprehension. Pazhoohesh (research) week. Khorasgan Islamic Azad University, Isfahan. December 20, 2006.
Workshop on writing CV and Recommendation Letters. Khomeinishahr Islamic Azad University. April
Workshop on Writing research Papers. Khomeinishahr Islamic Azad University. September 18, 2007